Heavy Rigid (HR) Class Licence allows you to drive
- Any rigid vehicle with three or more axles and a GVM of more than 8 tonnes.
- Any towed trailer must not weigh more than 9 tonnes GVM.
- Also includes articulated buses and vehicles in Class MR.
Are you looking for an HR Licence in Sydney? Heavy rigid vehicle or the HR truck Licence is one of the most coveted driving licences in Sydney.
Ellis driving school has specialized instructors to train all those who would like to obtain an HR Licence in Sydney. Knowing the intricacies of handling a heavy rigid vehicle, we are one of the sorts after HR driving school in Sydney.
The HR licences are needed for driving a vehicle weighing more than 8 tonnes GVM and containing 3 axels. Also, the towed trailer should not be more than nine tonnes GVM weight. Handling this huge vehicle need individual practise and you can get that from our expert driving instructors.
Equipped with the ‘Competency certificate’ after you finish training without instructors, you can easily go ahead with acquiring the HR truck Licence from supplying authorities in Sydney, by following the below mentioned procedures:
- Clear the HR driving Licence test designed by the road transport authorities in Sydney
- Complete an application form, attached with your identity proof
- Pass an eyesight test
- Submit your competency certificate supplied by Ellis driving school
Once you pay your HR Licence fees, your dream of getting an HR Licence would come true.
If you are looking for a good driving instructor to get an HR Licence, feel free to contact us.
Upgrade to this licence class
you must have held a Class C, LR or MR licence (not a learner) for periods totaling at least two years.
How to getting HR Licence
- Pass the Driver Knowledge Test (you can do this before or after your on road practical service with Ellis Driving School)
- Complete an application form,
- Show evidence of your identity (this may be your driver’s licence),
- Pass an eyesight test,
- Produce the Certificate of Competency (Issued by Ellis Driving School) to show that you’ve passed the driving test or the training program,
- Pay the new licence fee.
Contact Ellis Driving School on 0410 806 777 to make a booking now and get your HR Licence